Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Super easy chicken - Jeera (Cumin) Chicken in Red Pepper Sauce :)

Hey ya...:)
Oh finally i got the time to post something!!!
Internship started this monday and had the 2 most idle days of my life...
I hav never sat idle for such a long time in my life...
Well thats another story anyways...

Ok, so gettin back to the post for today..I have somethin different today...
I had always loved eating but the cooking bug bit me when we purchased a new microwave..
With it came this free cookery book with easy instructions...
Chicken is one of the most versatile foods ever and I LOVE CHICKEN!!!!
So I went ahead and did this recipe last sunday which became an instant hit with my family...

So here's the recipe...Enjoy!!!

Ingredients:(uhhh...sorry there are no exact proportions that i know of)
1)Chicken-nice fleshy pieces...(about 500gms)
2)Jeera (Cumin) powder-generous amounts....
3)Red Pepper Sauce-according to how hot you want your chicken to be...
4)Ginger-garlic paste-I like it in good amounts..
5)Chilli powder- a little...
6)Curd- a cupful...

Procedure:
~Mix up all the ingredients above in a bowl.
~Let it marinate in the refrigerator for about 5-6 hours...
~Defrost n then shallow fry till golden brown...
And we are done!!!

P.S.:Sorry was too busy to eating so didn't click any pics...:)

Do try it out and lemme know...I am sure you'll love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment