Sunday, May 1, 2011

MY SHOT AT PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Hello everyone....
After 2 articles on fashion I thought why not something different!!!
So I collected some the best pics that I have clicked over time...:)
Photography is a beautiful hobby...I have always loved anything that has to do with
creativity....I someday wish to own a supercool SLR and fulfill my desire to do photography...
For now I just use my 3.2 megapixels phone camera!!!
(Yes all the pics have been clicked by my cellphone camera!!!)
This one was clicked at Gorai Beach on a friends day out!!!
The guy was selling bubbled water and he stacked it up so beautifully...
I couldn't help clicking him!!!

This was at a mall during Diwali.
I thought it was really unique and unusual!!!
It is a lantern made out of lanterns...beautiful!!!


You all must have seen something like this sometime...
I was bored studying so just happened to click it while playing with my ring...
It turned out amazingly nice :)

This is a huge Levi's store at Banglore on Commercial Street...
I was totally awed by it so captured it..
(P.S. Also notice the Santa caps...
It was Christmas Eve that day.)

This is the temple at Nandi hills!!!
I loved the clear blue skies...
They amazingly offset the color of the temple..!!

I love clicking nature...
This is the view from Nandi hills were Banglore can be seen far off below...
The beauty was breathtaking and the lovely weather was an added bonus!!!

I have learnt one thing while using the camera.."love what you click"..
It is a fairly simple mantra to follow...and you will see the difference in your pictures...
So until next time...
take care..
VAL

P.S. : Starting internship tomorrow, hope to find time to write soon....wish me luck!!









No comments:

Post a Comment