Monday, April 25, 2011

Latest Fashion Trends

Hey there everyone..
This my first post hope u like it!!!
Celebs are a subject of fascination for every growing girl...
You always so want their wardrobe..(Huh i so want those.....:))
So I went ahead and did a compilation of the trends that are so in...
and the best part is u can easily follow those!!!!!
Here goes...
1.Animal jewelery :
   this one trend that is soooo in right now...
   take a look...

I personally own one of those...but mine is a way cheaper version of it...
I bought a ring made in brass for Rs. 5 only!!!!!!!!


and here is closer to home Twinkle Khanna with the peacock pendent...

   2. Bat sleeves:
       This something that is very easy and casual...
       I'll be posting a tutorial soon to tell you how you can make your very own Bat Sleeve anything...


       3. My fav... Cocktail Rings...
          A Cocktail Ring makes a super bold statement...Its a right in your face bling...
          have a look at this....

Btw i just loveeeeeeee JLO...Mwah....

so hope u follow these tips....
Love n luck...
VAL
         

1 comment: